Hi Everyone

  • jazzbradshaw
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2004
      Hi,

      I took a basic genealogy class and advance genealogy class last
      year. I really enjoyed to learn about it. I still am learning and I
      am very beginner as new. I don't know how to start. I am starting on
      working adoption registery in New York State. I will fill out an
      application soon as I can. I still am researching little bit about
      adoption because I am adopted myself.

      I will come here this group often and I will meet new people here.

      Thank You! Have a good evening. *smile*

      Soul
    • kevinwildish
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2004
        Hi Everyone
        Nice to be on this great site.
        I am trying to reasearch my family tree and I was wondering if any
        one out there new any Wildish's.

        I have it on good authority that we go back to the Woollett family
        who used to work for King George the fourth (I think) as a silver
        smith.

        His name was William Woollett and he is buried in Westminster Abbey
        in the Clousters ( I hope the spelling's right). I have a picture of
        the memorial to him, if any one is interested I can scan it on the
        site.
        I wonder if anyone else has any relitives that far back?.
        Regards
        Kevin Wildish
      • ladymluv
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
          I was able to find one line of family heritage in England to 1484.
          They lived in Stratford Upon Avon in Warwickshire. Not sure when King
          George the 4th reigned. I have hit a brick wall on one part of the
          family tree. oh, well such is life.

          Krista
        • Faye Parker
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
            he reigned right early 1810's his brother William was right after him then Queen Victoria

            Proud member of the IBSSG

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
              he reigned 1820-1830, then came William iv, then victoria

              Proud member of the IBSSG