Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Freed/Foster

  • Cynthia C Badger
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2004
      I am looking for any information about Benjamin

      i found benjamin freed at ancestry.com. they list his parents as frederick freed born 19aug, 1823 in alsace, lorraine, france and his mother margaretha ruhl born 4 feb 1824 in lancaster co, pennsylvania. this person was married to a jenny l cooper. hope this is the right person.