Coat of Arms?

  • Forrest G PlumsG Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Does SKS have access to Burke's "General Armory" Page 809 who could send
      me a good quality image of the Coat of Arms for the Plumstead Family
      (Most likely alternate spelling) and any family information? I would like
      to post it to my website for historical education. Also if possible the
      Hollingsworth family.

      Any help would be appriciated and the donor would get a credit line on
      the webpage.

      Thank you in advance.

      Forrest Plumstead
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum Plumstead and Associated
      Families
      http://www.geocities.com/fplum/ Military Kool Lynx
      Researching: Plumstead Risser Schroeder Senne Thayer
      Quaker Families:Coppock Heald Hobson Hollingsworth Mendenhall Ross

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!