re:missing grandfather - SSDI

  • Pat Schiebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2004
      Not having any dates, I don't know if any of this
      will be significant for your grandfather, Chester
      Mitchell.
      I did a search of the SSDI and found 113 Chester
      Mitchells. I noted only those who were located in
      either arkansas or louisiana.
      1. b. June 18, 1909, d. March 1986 . issued:
      Louisiana, last address: Metarier, Jefferson Co., LA.

      2. b. Nov. 5, 1895, d. May 1979. issued: Louisiana,
      last address: Shreveport, Coddo Co., LA.

      3. b. Oct. 18, 1916, d. July 22, 1992. issued
      Louisiana, last address: New Orleans, Orleans Co., LA.