To Diane

  • k
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      I'm Kirsten. I've been lurking here for a while. This
      is for Diane and anyone else that's interested.

      You can access Ancestry.com for free at any Church
      History Center of The Church of Jesus Christ of
      Latter-day Saints. At least in the USA it's free. I
      had called a main phone number for the Family History
      Centers to ask if it's free outside of the US. The
      lady I spoke with wasn't sure, but did say at least in
      the States it is free.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail