Free Access for a limited time! Not a Free Trial - no credit card is required.

  • tolksteel@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      I received this from another member of the group and wanted to pass
      it along. Thank You, - illya!!!

      Free Access
      for a limited time!
      An exclusive database preview for Genealogy Today visitors

      -----------
      Introduction

      In cooperation with Ancestry.com, we're excited to be able to kick
      off the Summer of 2004 by giving our visitors access to two
      fantastic genealogical resources. Using the links on this page (and
      only this page) you will be able to search Ancestry.com's Passenger
      and Immigration Lists Index and Biography & Genealogy Master Index
      from July 1st thru 14th.

      These databases include information on over four and a half million
      names EACH, and for a limited time you can search through them as
      often as you like - with no obligation to purchase anything. This is
      NOT a free trial, no credit card information will be requested and
      you will NOT be enrolled in any subscription plans. You will,
      however, be asked to register for this free access*.

      Be sure to signup for our monthly newsletter where we will announce
      other exciting offers throughout the year. AND, don't forget to tell
      all your friends about this exclusive database offer!
    • spludunker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
        Hi, maybe I'm not seeing it, but how do we get to the ancestry.com
        site? I looked and they want all the info like if signing up for
        actual program..Thanks
        Dawn

        From Tina: I am sorry, I forgot the link http://www.genealogytoday.com/promo/summer.html