Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Digest Number 416

  • Grandmabigeye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15 6:31 AM
      Hi,
      Have you checked the Macon County Gen. web site? If they were from Chicago
      there were a lot of whites in Decatur Illinois. We new at least one of the
      family's. I do not remember the parents names but my older sister might. I would
      check the census for Decatur. This is just a thought.
      Good Luck
      Hazel