Re: another wall

  • bward282002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2004
      After doing some backtracking, this is what I found through
      Ancestry.com...

      William F. White
      4-WD Kansas,Jackson,Missouri
      age 31
      Est. Birth Year - 1878
      Birthplace - Illinois
      Race - White
      Gender - Male
      Year - 1910
      Series- T624
      Roll - 788
      Part - 2
      Page -26B
      Year - 1910 (Federal Census)

      I haven't found the actual page for this entry, due to changes in
      the numbers of the Wards and areas of the city.

      1920 Federal Census dated 12 Jan 1920

      Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri (Montgall Avenue)

      White, William F Head age 41 b. Illinois Manager Heating Co.
      Orfa P. Wife age 41 b. Nebraska
      Winifred M. daughter age 10

      Roll T626_929
      Enumeration District - 121
      Page 2A
      Image 0379

      William's parents were born in Ireland.
      Orfa's parents were born in Ohio and Illinois.

      1930 Federal Census Dated April 1930
      Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California N. Oakhurst Drive

      White, William F. Head age 51 b. Illinois Manager Water Heater Mfg.
      Pearl O. Wife age 52 b. Nebraska
      Winifred M. daughter age 20 born Missouri

      Roll T626_124
      Page 5B
      Enumeration District - 823
      Image 0284

      1930 Federal Census Kansas City, Jackson, Missouri

      Tiff - James J. Head age 48 born Kansas
      Eva Wife age 47 born Kansas
      Donald K. Son age 19 born Nebraska
      Max W. Son age 17 born Nebraska

      Roll T626_1203
      Page 22A
      ED - 236
      Image - 0591

      I hope this helps you out. Good luck with the rest of the search.
      Brenda

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, tfw4321