Godfrey

  • rowena2530
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      About 1900 my grandfather George Darvill Godfrey moved from
      Somerset, England, to Canada. I know that he worked as a lumberjack
      before eventually having a cattle ranch near Edmonton. He returned
      to England in 1920, after visiting some relatives in Salt Lake City.

      I also know that one or two of his sisters moved there and I think
      two other male Godfrey cousins.

      Are there still Godfreys in Canada? I'd love to know.

      Rowena