Re: Ingersol(l) and Koonce

  • twiggy14604
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      Salina Ella Foft born 1854 Mercer PA married at some point to
      Charles Ingersoll of Ohio had son Harry Ingersol born 2 Nov 1874
      somewhere in Ohio. 1870 census shows Salina at 16 still at home
      with parents, 1880 census shows her and son Harry and Edward Foft
      (man who would become 2nd husband in 1886) in Phelps Co., Missouri
      Edward Foft (son of Peter Foft and Lucina Sinai Goist of Trumbull
      co. Ohio
      They relocated to Chicagoland by 1886. Edward in several chicago
      voter registrations. He died 1928 Crete, Illinois. Salina died
      1935, Lowell, Indiana. Absolutely zip on Charles

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "bward282002"