mystery photos

  • Joi Dickerson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 9:11 AM
      DEAR FELLOW RESEARCHERS:

      I am including a list of websites I created to display mystery photos in an attempt to return them to their rightful families

      Mystery Photos of African Americans:
      http://hometown.aol.com/joisemailaddress/myhomepage/heritage.html

      Mystery Photos of African Americans
      Man in the hat says: "My Dad Joseph Silver" Etta J Anderson
      Boy in Cap says: Stockon B. Roberts in Detriot Michighan July 9, 1934 age 9yrs
      The Loving Couple says: Stockon B. Roberts and Jennie Gambrelle
      The Pretty Baby Girl says: Ann E. Roberts 1948 Age 4yrs
      Unknown African American woman with the gun
      Unknown African American Pullman Porter with boy on train

      Spanish American War Photos:
      http://hometown.aol.com/joisemailaddress/myhomepage/sale.html

      Mystery Photos USA:
      http://hometown.aol.com/joisemailaddress/myhomepage/photo.html

      with Descriptions of unknown photos from NY, ILL, NJ, CT, IOWA, MO, OHIO, MASS, and other states. Some are Civil War photos taken well known photographers.

      Sincerely,

      Joi Dickerson