New Group for Utah Pioneers

  • diginupthedead
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      the name of the group is my_utah_pioneers this is a yahoo group and
      it is meant to help other relatives of these people contact each
      other and exchange information. If there had been a site like this
      when I first started searching the internet I might not have
      researched a line only to find out three years later that I had the
      wrong person. So anyone who has conections to Utah through their
      pioneers join up and list your people!