Re: World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Look-Up PLEASE!

  • bward282002
    Message 1 of 7 , May 18, 2004
      Tasha- I also looked up Clarence A Slaght in a couple of other
      censuses.

      1910 Federal Census

      Slaght, Clarence age 36 b. NY
      Belle age 39 b. NY

      Hartmans Road

      Greenwood, Steuben, NY
      Series T624
      Roll 1080
      Part 2
      Page 18A
      Year 1910
      ED #130

      1920 Federal Census

      Slaight, Clarence age 45 b.NY Farmer
      Belle age 48 b. NY
      Virgil daughter age 7 b.NY

      Greenwood, Steuben, NY
      ED#112
      Sheet 8B

      1930 Federal Census

      Slaight, Clarence A age 54 age at first marriage 25 Farmer
      Ida B age 50 age at first marriage 30
      Virgil E daughter age 17

      Pipe Line Road
      Greenwood, Steuben, NY

      Hope this helps.
      Brenda

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "clutterroom"
      <ClutterRoomClothing@c...> wrote:
      > If someone has an Ancesty Membership, or access to another source
      > with the World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
      >
      > Could you please look up Clarence Slaght please?
      >
      > As I am coming to a road block.
      > I have him in the 1900 census born 1872 in NY
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Tasha
      >
      > P.S.
      > If You don't hear back from me, please email me again. As I am
      > having some mail go to my spam box for some reason. Thanks!
    • clutterroom
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2004
        Brenda,

        Yes! Thank you so much!
        Every little clue helps!
        An this one has helped alot, now have to piece things together.

        Thanks again!
        Tasha

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "bward282002"

      • Hummie
        Message 3 of 7 , May 25, 2004
          I'm new to this group and have been lurking for a bit until I had time to post my lines. I am hoping to meet distant cousins. I have all my lines up on websites. However, I have so much more information to go through, so not all websites are up-to-date. Let me know if anyone in here is researching any of these surnames. I look forward to hearing from someone.

          BRENNECKE http://brenneckes.homestead.com/homepage.html

          That site's actually gone global....lots of connections! Roots to Hanover, Germany.

          KENT http://kenthistory.homestead.com/

          Nothing there yet....the one line I have not worked on yet.

          WINDEKNECHT AND O'GUIN http://www.windeknecht.homestead.com/

          I've just gotten started on this line and I'm meeting lots of new people! Roots to Ireland and possible Germany

          RUTLEDGE http://www.rutledgehistory.homestead.com/

          I've bunches of more stuff to get posted on this line. Roots to either Scott-Irish or English.

          GEILE http://www.geiles.homestead.com/

          This line needs more updates too. Roots to Germany

          GRUNKE AND FINLAY http://grunke.homestead.com/

          Roots to Germany and Ireland.

          DOUGLAS AND HARBISON http://www.treadways.homestead.com/

          Possible Indian heritage in this line.

          WRIGHT http://www.wrighthistory.homestead.com/

          Two different lines of Wright on this website.