Stiltner, Bevins, Slone and Pinion

  • eky_peppy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 5:56 PM
      I just joined this group and I thought that I would let you know
      what family names I am looking for. On my part I am trying to
      research the Stiltner (Stegler/ Stiegler) name, and the Bevins
      name. My family and I are from East Kentucky, so any info that you
      might have please let me know.

      I am also trying to help my husband with his family research for the
      names Pinion and Slone. He and his family are also from East
      Kentucky.

      Please e-mail me any info to eky_peppy@... or leave me a post
      here. Any info on any of these names will be greatly appericated.
      Also e-mail me if you have any questions or advice on where to look
      for info.

      Thanks

      eky_peppy