Ingersol(l) brick wall

  • twiggy14604
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2004
      My mother and I are researching the Ingersoll family line and have
      come to a brick wall. We have a Harry Ingersol(l) born 1874 with a
      mother named Salina Ella Koonce. We don't know who the father is.
      We know that Salina's parents, Samuel and Mary Koonce lived in
      Lowell, Indiana and are buried in Oak Hill Cemetery in Hammond, IN
      and that for a while Salina lived there. Any information about the
      mystery father of Harry Ingersol would be appreciated.