Bobo Surname

  • Bambi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Hi. I am trying to look up info and trace the roots of the Bobo's
      who lived in southern indiana during the civil war. I am stuck at a
      James Henry Bobo and cannot find any records of his parents or
      anything about where he grew up. The earliest record of him is the
      1850 census.
    • Dave Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        Does anyone know how to search for specifics on the forums? For example: I am wanting to read all the messages in the 'Johnson' family forum with "Newton A." in the message. However, if I search for Newton A., I get every message with both 'Newton' and 'A'. I don't want to read messages about Newton County or the like, just messages about Newton A. Johnson. Is there a way to do this? Thanks.

        David