Starrett's From Ohio and Indiana

  • jan6272
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      I'm anxious to make contact with Starrett family members from Ohio
      and Indiana. My g grandfather was Daniel Starrett, and his father
      was Moses Starrett, born 1811 in Adams County, Ohio. Moses parents
      were Samuel Starrett and Elizabeth Copple.

      I'm trying to determine who Daniel Starrett's mother was. Her name
      on his death certificate appears as Eliza Forward however I can find
      no trace of her on census files or family tree files.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      thanks
      Janet
    • valerie hockey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        hey i have a second cousin who's last name was cady
        and she married a starrett we have just connected on
        my familyand if you would like her e-mail i can give
        it to you please let me know val