Lewis and Clark - Mayflower

  • Forrest G Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2004
      For those interested in history I have finished posting The Mayflower Log
      to my
      website and I am putting up the Lewis and Clark Journal now, finished
      through Ch 14. Just click on the link below.

      Forrest G. Plumstead
      Plumstead and Associated Families
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum
      Researching: Plumstead, Risser, Schroeder, Senne
      Quaker Families: Hobson, Heald, Hollingsworth, Mendenhall,
      Olmstead,Potts, Ross, Watt

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!