1930 census lookup request Isac or Isaac Gandy

  • tsanford07
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 4:19 AM
      I need to request some additional help from anyone who has access to
      1930 census. I am trying to locate my great grand father Isac or
      Isaac Gandy. I was able to locate him in the 1920 census prior to his
      wifes death. After she died in 1920 he left Florence South Carolina.
      He lived in Pittsburgh Pa for a time but not sure if thats where he
      was in 1930. According to 1920 census and prior he was listed as
      mulato. He did have 3 children but there were left in South Carolina
      with my great grandmothers sister. Its not to say he may not have
      started another family. He later moved to New Jersey in late 1930's
      or sometime in the 1940's where he died. So he may or maynot have
      lived in Pittsburgh Pa in 1930 but if he did not he was on his way
      there. So if some one could please try and locate in the 1930 I would
      really appreciate it.

      Thank you
      Tara