VERHAGEN, ROES

  • John & Carol
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 6:46 PM
      I am looking to find information re: my deceased grandmother Josephina Maria
      Cornelia VERHAGEN born 29 March 1906 in Oostelbeers Holland; died 29 Sept
      1991 in London, Ontario, Canada. Her parents were Janus VERHAGEN &
      Petronella ????. She married 28 Sept 1933 to Carolus Johannes ROES (born 29
      May 1904 in Gendringen, Holland; died 20 Nov 1996 in London, Ontario,
      Canada.

      Carol Van Rooy