[Genealogy Research Club] Re: RUGER, SCHONEBERG, BRACHT, REYNOLDS of Nebraska

  • Linda Lou
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2004
      Hi Valerie,
      Since first sending that email to the board I have found out that
      Jacob Ruger's first wife, Minnie last name was Walters and was born
      in PA. abt. 1865. Jacob's second wife, Laura was Schumann and she
      was born in Ohio. We are coming for my dh's husband's grandmother,
      Marie Schoneberg Ruger's 101 birthday in Coleridge, Memorial Day
      weekend. Its also the family reunion too. I hope to have a day to
      go looking at the library or anyother place that might have
      information that will help.
      If you should find anything associated with them I'd appreciate it.
      I understand that Jacob Ruger had a farm named, Acorn Stock Farm
      unsure if it was in Coleridge or Hartington but know there's not all
      that much space inbetween so hard to say which area. My I ask what
      surnames are your in that area?
      Thanks for writing.
      Linda Urban Ruger

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Valerie Martinez
      <SMartinez001@d...> wrote:
      > This is very interesting reading. My mother and father's families
      came from the Hartington and Crofton, NE areas. I have some old
      books on early members of these towns--- I will see if any of these
      names are mentioned.