Re: New Hartley, Northumberland UK, Disaster january 1862

  • Gail
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2004
      Do you know the names of the people that are there? I am unsure if
      any relatives are there. Is it only for people that lived in
      England or might there be people from other countries around there?
      Most of my ancestors are from either England or Scotland. My other
      problem is that my family names are very popular. Abrey, Gilchrist,
      Boston, Radford and LeMarquand.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "john193693"