Re: RUGER, SCHONEBERG, BRACHT, REYNOLDS of Nebraska

  • Linda Lou
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2004
      Lois, Possibly but all I have found has been Ruger. Are you
      referring to prior to Jacob Ruger coming to the USA? I'd love to
      find out. In-law's just moved and waiting for house to be built so
      a copy of a letter that was written by Jacob to his family is packed
      away. Whenever they get settled I will have that in my hands and
      will know more about where he came from and the spelling.
      Thanks, Linda
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Lois Fales- Robacker"
      <lois_robacker@y...> wrote:
      > --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Urban"
      > <iamllu@y...> wrote:
      > > Searching for any information concerning those mentioned
      > > surnames for the following individuals. Thank you for any
      > > information you may be able to provide. I have had problems
      > getting
      > > information from family members of my husbands. Seems they want
      > > be the "caretakers" and not willing to share any of it...so I am
      > > taking the bull by the horns and doing my own search.
      > >
      > > Jacob (Jake) RUGER (1857-1937) formerly of Keya Paya and Cedar
      > > Counties of NE. Was told he was a stowaway on a ship from
      Germany.