New Hartley, Northumberland UK, Disaster january 1862

  • john193693
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      My Name is John Seymour and i live in the village of New Hartley in
      Northumberland England. Right next door to the Memorial Gardens to
      those who died in the subject disaster.
      Trying to locate anyone out there who may be a descendant of the 204
      men and boys that perished or may be a descendant of those that tok
      part in the rescue attempts.

      I would lke to develop trees for all of those that persished etc
      eith by normal or reverse genealogy.

      can any one please help????, in any way.

      BCNU

      Regards

      John Seymour
    • Gail
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2004
        Do you know the names of the people that are there? I am unsure if
        any relatives are there. Is it only for people that lived in
        England or might there be people from other countries around there?
        Most of my ancestors are from either England or Scotland. My other
        problem is that my family names are very popular. Abrey, Gilchrist,
        Boston, Radford and LeMarquand.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "john193693"