family tree

  • Denise Kaberline
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      have been searching my family tree for a long while.....Looking for any relatives that might be related to Johnan Peter Kaberline or Kaberlein..born in Pfiefer, Russia.4-17-1882 and died in Topeka , KS Apr 7, 1910....was married to Angeline Holzmeister ..think his father was George and mother was Margaretta,,,,hoping to find other family members of that family. My husbands father was the only serving member of that family....His name was John Peter Kaberline.. would appricate any help with this

    • Denise Kaberline
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 2004
        would like to know if anyone can find information on Johann Kaberlein( American) Kaberline....born in Russia April 17, 1882 and died Apr 6, 1910 ..think father and mother George and Maggie Kaberlien ... he married Angelina Holzmeister
        thanks for any info that you can find
        Denise