Looking for help

  • ladymluv
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 5:28 AM
      I have found a lot of information on the rootsweb website.
      Unfortunately I am stuck in one area. My great-great-great-
      grandfather Terrance Moneghan was born in Ireland in 1815. I do not
      have time to fly to Belfast's Linen Hall Library to do research, is
      there any way I can do research online and where do I start? I do not
      have much more information than that. Help! My second cousin is also
      busy and cannot help me at this time. If you have any suggestions for
      help please either reply to this message or email me.
      Thank you!