I'm new, too!

  • Traci Mills
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
      Hello all!

      My name is Traci and I live in Texas, very close to Oklahoma. I have been lurking and getting the feel of the group for about a week.

      I am researching the following names: Roberts, Tomlin/Tumlin, Peace, Holden, Garrett, Bridges, Bracewell/Brasewell/Braswell, Workman, Gilliland/Gilleland (Ireland), Rountree (no "D"), Hanes, Calloway, Bearden.

      My family hails from Georgia, with migration from Virginia, the Carolinas, Tennessee, and down into Georgia. I have a few lines back to the mid 1500's in Ireland and England, and one line back to Holland.

      Would love to chat with anyone rearching these names.

      Traci in Texas

    • Barbara
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 24, 2005
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Traci Mills
        <gahighlander@y...> wrote:

        I have a Yerrina Frances Garrett b. 30 Oct 1850 IL, D/O Joseph Joel
        Garrett and Anna Eliza Garrett (first cousins). She married Richard
        Alvin Rhoades 21 July 1868 and died 05 April 1880, reportedly during
        childbirth of twins, Chloa and Irene. They had four other children:
        Agnes Mary Elizabeth (died infant), Saphronia Agnes, Lila Isabelle,
        and Albert. Any help to you?