Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hi New To The Group!

  • Dave Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12 6:33 PM
      I've used FTM 11, but I prefer Legacy Family Tree (www.legacyfamilytree.com).

      David

      Debby Beltz <asumii2@...> wrote:
      You can also try Ancestry.com or http://www.mormon.org/ both offer free software for family tree programs. I also use Family tree Maker 11-- very easy to use.

      clutterroom wrote:Hi Everyone!

      I am new to the group, an also new to researching and putting my
      family tree together.

      I was wondering if anyone could offer any advice to an afordable
      family Tree maker to buy?
      I have signed up for the free one at genealogy dot com.
      But it does not seem to give me all the options I would like; adding

      Any advice an help would be appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Tasha Wilber

      (Researching Wilber/Slaght and Wright families from MI)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?