Irwin Family

  • angels_in_canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2004
      Hello:

      I am looking for information on the Irwin family. My family
      originally came from the County of Tyrone, a town call Augnocloy (
      believe that is how it's spelled). My grandfathers name was William
      James Irwin he married a Catherine Lawrence here in Canada. My
      grandfather died in the year of 1965 in Saul Ste-Marie Ontario
      Canada. He has children in the name of (1) Isobel Isla Irwin, born
      April 16, 1945 she died in June of 1968. (2) Elsie Irwin born April
      15, 1960, (3) Phyllis Irwin, DOB unknown, (4) Helen Irwin DOB
      unknown. They have a son that was born in British Columbia Canada,
      unfortunetly I do not know his name or DOB. Any information woulkd
      be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely
      angel's_in_canada