Andrew Jackson family

  • Forrest G Plumstead
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2004
      I have heard a rumor that Andrew Jackson president, had a half brother or
      step brother. WFT show that Andrew had two older brothers, Hugh, and
      Robert. Does anybody know anything else about this case? Thanks in
      advance.

      Forrest G. Plumstead
      Plumstead and Associated Families
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum
      Researching: Plumstead, Risser, Schroeder, Senne
      Quaker Families: Hobson, Heald, Hollingsworth, Mendenhall, Olmstead,
      Ross, Watt

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!