McCue and Washburn

  • John P McCue
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
      To All,

      Would anyone know anything about my greatgrandparents Fred McCue and
      Augusta Wachburn.
      I looked everywhere and I can't find a thing. My grandfather Frank
      (Fransis) was born around 1900.

      John McCue

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Suanne
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2004
        There is a family tree for your great grandfather on Ancestry.com.
        There are some notes that you might find interesting. Happy hunting!

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, John P McCue