Re: Printing off Family Tree

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2004
      Elcie,
      I have FTM version 5, but assume it is similar to your newer version.
      What you need to choose is "Genealogy report" for a complete print
      out of your tree. Click "Contents" in your menu and choose the
      number of generations you wish to have included. If you just want
      an outline for quick reference, go to "View" on the menu &
      choose "outline Descendant Chart". Again to to "Contents" and choose
      the options available.
      Hope this helps!
      Pat in Iowa

      -