DAHL/JOHNSON

  • jaglass4
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2004
      My g-grandmother, Ragnhild DAHL, lost her first husband, Henning
      DAHL, sometime between June of 1900 and January of 1901 in the state
      of Wisconsin. She then remarried a Mr. JOHNSON sometime after 1901.
      Mr. JOHNSON died sometime between 1906 and 1910 also in Wisconsin.
      Ragnhild died in either 1910 or 1911 in Hersey, Wisconsin. I am
      trying to discover Mr. JOHNSON'S first name and when/where he died
      and is buried. I also am trying to discover Ragnhild's death
      information.

      Thanks,
      Annie