Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Message 2

  • Grandmabigeye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi Valerie,
      Those names haven't pop up yet. I will keep your information and if they do I
      will contact you or I could give you the list of names that I have and you
      can compare to what you have. I haven't done a lot of research on the Halls yet.
      I do have some information on them. Contact me of list if you are interested
      and maybe I can fax it to you.
      Thank You
      Hazel