New Member

  • Della Anne
    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hello

      Just a note to thankyou for letting me join your group: I am
      researching the following Sir Name: Jenkins, Harrop orignaly from
      Jessop, PA. Scott, Phillips,(Canada,England,Wales),Hastie,Smith
      (Scotland,Canada) Ricard,Gaboury,Prevost, (Canada}.

      Thank you
      Della Smith
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15 12:26 PM

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from