Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

  • Forrest G Plumstead
    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 30, 2004
      Hi Katrina!

      I have all the Surnames except JOLLY, in fact there are of over one
      hundred in my data base, could you please give more specifics and I will
      see what I have. Also visit my web site linked below, and click on My
      Favorite Links.

      Forrest G. Plumstead
      Plumstead and Associated Families
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum
      Researching: Plumstead, Risser, Schroeder, Senne
      Quaker Families: Hobson, Heald, Hollingsworth, Mendenhall, Olmstead,
      Ross, Watt

      On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:07:07 -0000 "katrina_dehart2003"
      <katrina_dehart2003@...> writes:
      Hi to all. I am looking for surnames Hopkins, Wilson, Henry and Jolly.
      Katrina

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from