Re: New Member searching Schaffers in PA

  • ldyvtdi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      FYI....Nuremberg, PA is partially in Luzerne County and partially in
      Schuylkill County. It also falls in two different townships--North
      Union, Schuylkill, and Black Creek Twp., Luzerne. It is possible
      records for your Schaffers would be in either Luzerne or Schuylkill
      County. Hope this helps. D. Price
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "clabk2000"
      <clabk2000@a...> wrote:
      > I just joined the site and am researching my gggf, Thomas W.
      Schaffer
      > and beyond. Thomas was born in South Bethlehem, PA in 1834 to
      John
      > Jacob & Mary (Webber) Schaffer. He was raised in Bucks Co., PA.
      He