Huldah Belle Yaple

  • ozmtnmall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2004
      Hi All:

      Im looking for information on my grandmother Huldah Belle Yaple
      She was born in the 1890's in Memphis, Missouri died 1958. In 1914
      she married Clarence Thomas Winsor, born 1891 died July 1970. I dont
      have my grandmothers parents name or any yaple information. I would
      appreciate any information on the Yaple family line. Thank you
      vance winsor

      Also I have a yahoo club for winsor family and genealogy The club is
      small right now but hopefully it will grow. the address for it is

      thank you again

      vance winsor