my brick wall, Nathan/Nathaniel Thomas

  • Goldie Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16 10:24 AM
      My brick wall is Nathan/Nathaniel Thomas.. supposedly born in South Carolina around 1751 or 1761.. He married Mary ? I would love to correspond with anyone who has a clue or a supposition or???? that would tell me who his parents are or even a generally accepted theory of which Thomas line he is from.

      Goldie Williams.., gswms@...