Levi Shivers Strickland - NC, TN, MS, TX

  • deuxchat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2004
      My brick wall is Levi Shivers Strickland, born in Raleigh, North
      Carolina about 1835; at age 15 was living in Johnston County, NC
      working as a farmer in the Thomson household; At age 19, he was
      living with the Baker family in Hardeman County, Tennessee; he
      married in 1861 in TN while in the Civil War; the family lived in
      Lee County, Missisippi from 1862 until 1895 and then lived in
      Martins Mill, Texas until his death in 1915.

      Cannot find Levi's North Carolina parents or siblings....

      Sharon