Schroeder - Germany to US

  • Forrest G Plumstead
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hi Tina and list!

      Happy New Year!

      Great idea Tina! I love it!

      I am looking for the parents of my g-grandparents:

      Gustav SCHROEDER b. 15 Dec 1842 Wolfhagen, Hessen Immigrated to the
      United States in 1867 m.
      Charlotte GILDEHAUS b. 14 Jun 1847 Dissen, Hannover

      I have no idea how to research German genealogy and would appriciate any
      information on their parents which would complete my first 5 generations.
      Thank you for any help.

      Forrest G. Plumstead
      Plumstead and Associated Families
      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum
      Researching: Plumstead, Schroeder, Risser, Senne
      Quaker Families: Hobson, Heald, Hollingsworth, Mendenhall, Olmstead,
      Ross, Watt
    • Marvin Dellinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        Hello Forrest ,
        Do you have Schroeder In Wi.Shawano,wi probley from
        Milwalkey,wi ?