Schlegel - Germany, OH

  • wa2869
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
      My great-great grandfather, Johann Schlegel, was born 16 Oct 1815 in
      Germany and died 8 Aug 1878 in Chillicothe, OH. He married Augusta
      Amelia Bach 26 Nov 1844. Looking for information regarding his
      specific German origins.
      -Bob-
    • semar8
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
        The Brick wall is Clayton Henry Barnett. He was born on Prince
        Edward Island about 1911 but, his birth is said to have been
        registered in Maine. He raised his many children in Caribou, Maine.
        The oldest child is Shirley Elizabeth Barnett born 8 Feb 1935.

        > Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
        > and many of us, new resolutions, I wanted to try something new here.
        >
        > I would like for everyone to post one of their brick walls. Now
        > before we start flying with the emails, I have a few guidelines.
        >
        > Do not post all the surnames you are researching. Just focus on
        > one!!
        >
        > All messages must include the surname and hopefully the given name
        > along with the approximate dates of the ancestor and the location.
        >
        > I will be moderating all the messages and if they do not include
        > these I will not post them. It does no one any good to have
        generic
        > surnames floating around without any references. This means that I
        > will be reading each message before it is posted to the group so
        > please be patient with me on approving the messages and only send
        it
        > once.
        >
        > Hopefully this year will be a great genealogical New Year for
        > everyone!!
        >
        > Tina
        > TolkSteel
        > List Admin
      • Judy James
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
          William Francis Ruby --b. Nebraska ,1871 or 1874 / d. Pocatello, Idaho , 2-28-1940

          marr. Annie Hill

          In 1920 they live in Ogden City, Weber County, Utah with 5 of children.
          work on Railroad, as a Machinist

          tolksteel@... wrote: Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
[...]

          List Admin

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          You have a great day!

        • clabk2000
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 23, 2004
            I have a Sarah Agnes Schaffer in my line who was b.1890 and lived in
            Nuremberg, PA.

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, stdundas