Larson - PA

  • Gretchen316@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      My brick wall is Peter Larson. He was born 1857 ?? and died 5 April
      1922 in Warren, Warren Co., Penna.

      His wife's name is Karin ??

      I know he lived in Ridgway, Elk Co., Penna. for years and was a
      lumber jobber for 40 years, thanks to his obit, but I have no idea
      who his parents were, where he was born and if he had any siblings.

      I'd appreciate any help on this one.