John Charles Wilkinson - England

  • elcie42
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hello - this is my great grandfather and I have hit a brickwall
      finding information about him. From my Grandfathers death certificate
      I obtained the name, date of birth 1857 and place of birth -
      Nottingham England. I searched thru microfische files and found 1
      person with this name and sent the information to the NZ soc of
      Genealogy which I am a member of to obtain the birth certificate.
      When it arrived back it was the wrong person - wrong everything - now
      I am hesitant to try again. Can anyone help with anything about this
      person. Anything at all to give me a start looking somewhere. thank
      you Elcie in NZ