Crowell - IA

  • Ron Crowell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      one of my brick walls is my husbands' grandparents- his dad was James Rossiter Crowell b. 1915 in Iowa- Cerro Gordo county- possibly Clear Lake--- his grandma was Pearl Rossiter and she was a widow when James was 7 y.o.---and we do not know who his grandpa was but were are assuming his name may have been either Nathan or James--family history said the 1st son was named one or the other of these names thru the generations...
      My husband remembers an Uncle Ronald who lived in Calif. and a Aunt "Jack" [who also lived in Ca.] whose name was really Cora R. Hallett-her husband was "uncle Hal"--- also my husband remembers an Aunt Margery/Marjorie who was married to a man named ? Clark-their son was Ernest Clark--and they lived in Hawaii before it was a state-any info about James Crowells parents would be greatly appreciated---Pearl moved to Calif. when Jim was young and we really do not know what happened to Jims' father... t.i.a. deb&ron-----