NY - Coggins/Kattan/Kathen/Kathin/Rand

  • jimb2owny
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Searching for ancestors of Mary Eliza "Coggins" Fortwengler as
      remembered by the family but written as Kattan or Kathen or Kathin on
      the birth certificates of two of her children. b. abt Oct 23,1851 in
      Nyack or Tarrytown, NY Father is possibly Henry, Mother possibly
      Delia Rand
    • Richard DelSol
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
        OK, Here is my brick wall.
        Adolphe DELSOL, b, 1884, Decazeville France
        d, 1933, San Francisco California,
        Supposedly buried in Potters Field.
        Any information or leads helpful.

        Thanks a Million and Happy Hunting

        Trogg97051

        E Mail:Trogg97051@...
      • wa2869
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
          My great-great grandfather, Johann Schlegel, was born 16 Oct 1815 in
          Germany and died 8 Aug 1878 in Chillicothe, OH. He married Augusta
          Amelia Bach 26 Nov 1844. Looking for information regarding his
          specific German origins.
          -Bob-
        • semar8
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
            The Brick wall is Clayton Henry Barnett. He was born on Prince
            Edward Island about 1911 but, his birth is said to have been
            registered in Maine. He raised his many children in Caribou, Maine.
            The oldest child is Shirley Elizabeth Barnett born 8 Feb 1935.

            > Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
            > and many of us, new resolutions, I wanted to try something new here.
            >
            > I would like for everyone to post one of their brick walls. Now
            > before we start flying with the emails, I have a few guidelines.
            >
            > Do not post all the surnames you are researching. Just focus on
            > one!!
            >
            > All messages must include the surname and hopefully the given name
            > along with the approximate dates of the ancestor and the location.
            >
            > I will be moderating all the messages and if they do not include
            > these I will not post them. It does no one any good to have
            generic
            > surnames floating around without any references. This means that I
            > will be reading each message before it is posted to the group so
            > please be patient with me on approving the messages and only send
            it
            > once.
            >
            > Hopefully this year will be a great genealogical New Year for
            > everyone!!
            >
            > Tina
            > TolkSteel
            > List Admin
          • Judy James
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
              William Francis Ruby --b. Nebraska ,1871 or 1874 / d. Pocatello, Idaho , 2-28-1940

              marr. Annie Hill

              In 1920 they live in Ogden City, Weber County, Utah with 5 of children.
              work on Railroad, as a Machinist

              tolksteel@... wrote: Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
[...]

              List Admin

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              To visit your group on the web, go to:

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              You have a great day!

            • clabk2000
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 23, 2004
                I have a Sarah Agnes Schaffer in my line who was b.1890 and lived in
                Nuremberg, PA.

                --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, stdundas