Peter HARMAN in Virginia

  • Pat Schiebel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      My brick wall is Peter HARMAN b.ca 1760s. Lived in
      Fairfax Co., Virginia and ran an "ordinary". He
      marrried Elizabeth LOVE. We know of 2 sons: William
      who settled in Union Co., Kentucky and Henry, who
      later in life lived with his daughter, Mary Williams
      in Crawford Co., Missouri.
      Peter died in Dec. 1812.
      Hope someone can help!
      patal@...