Gieselman - IN, OH

  • ritabroeker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi I am trying to connect the Pike co. Indiana Gieselman family
      to the Ohio Gieselman family.

      Indiana-William Fredrich Gieselman born 1831, Hamburg, Prussia,
      Germany. Emigrated with his parents (Henry &Minnie ) ?? in 1836 to
      USA, but don't know where. Don't know if William F. had siblings.

      Found William and Lena (Magdalena) in 1880 census, Indiana , Pike co.
      Monroe twp. -7 kids= I named William (F orD) already marreid and
      living in Gibson co. Indiana.
      at home 1880
      Nicholas
      John