Goodale - GA

  • alabamataylor@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      One of My Brick walls is GOODALE:
      My G Grandmother was Nancy A. Goodale. Her death certificate shows she
      was born Oct. 20, 1842 in Georgia and she died July 23, 1929 in Columbus,
      Ga.
      1860 Taylor County Census shows:
      Elizabeth Goodale 39 f w
      Domestic
      James C. Goodale 19 m w
      Nancy A. Goodale 18 f w
      Factory Lab
      Joseph J. Goodale 16 m w
      Penelopie Goodale 15 f w
      Factory Lab
      Pheriby E. Goodale 13 f w
      Factory Lab
      Matilda Goodale 11 f w
      David W. Goodale 9 m w

      On page 221 Taylor County Superior Court Records 1856:
      Elizabeth Goodale vs. Columbus W. Wade

      I can't find where they came from from or what happened to them. Any
      help along this line would be greatly appreciated. Especially the
      husband of Elizabeth Goodale and what happened to him.