McIalwain - MI, MO

  • angelpics731
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Tina

      This sounds like a good idea to me. My brick wall is my great
      grandfather, (Al)Burt David McIalwain, born Aug. 16, 1862 in Wausau,
      Michigan. Died Aug. 1939 in Hilda, MIssouri. I can not find his
      parents names. A cousin sent to Michigan twice for his birth
      certificate but did not receive an answer, so I have not tried.
      Thanks for any help that I can get.
      Sincerely
      Lucille Smith
    • jimb2owny
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2004
        Hi Searching for ancestors of Mary Eliza "Coggins" Fortwengler as
        remembered by the family but written as Kattan or Kathen or Kathin on
        the birth certificates of two of her children. b. abt Oct 23,1851 in
        Nyack or Tarrytown, NY Father is possibly Henry, Mother possibly
        Delia Rand
      • Richard DelSol
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
          OK, Here is my brick wall.
          Adolphe DELSOL, b, 1884, Decazeville France
          d, 1933, San Francisco California,
          Supposedly buried in Potters Field.
          Any information or leads helpful.

          Thanks a Million and Happy Hunting

          Trogg97051

          E Mail:Trogg97051@...
        • wa2869
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2004
            My great-great grandfather, Johann Schlegel, was born 16 Oct 1815 in
            Germany and died 8 Aug 1878 in Chillicothe, OH. He married Augusta
            Amelia Bach 26 Nov 1844. Looking for information regarding his
            specific German origins.
            -Bob-
          • semar8
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
              The Brick wall is Clayton Henry Barnett. He was born on Prince
              Edward Island about 1911 but, his birth is said to have been
              registered in Maine. He raised his many children in Caribou, Maine.
              The oldest child is Shirley Elizabeth Barnett born 8 Feb 1935.

              > Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
              > and many of us, new resolutions, I wanted to try something new here.
              >
              > I would like for everyone to post one of their brick walls. Now
              > before we start flying with the emails, I have a few guidelines.
              >
              > Do not post all the surnames you are researching. Just focus on
              > one!!
              >
              > All messages must include the surname and hopefully the given name
              > along with the approximate dates of the ancestor and the location.
              >
              > I will be moderating all the messages and if they do not include
              > these I will not post them. It does no one any good to have
              generic
              > surnames floating around without any references. This means that I
              > will be reading each message before it is posted to the group so
              > please be patient with me on approving the messages and only send
              it
              > once.
              >
              > Hopefully this year will be a great genealogical New Year for
              > everyone!!
              >
              > Tina
              > TolkSteel
              > List Admin
            • Judy James
              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 14, 2004
                William Francis Ruby --b. Nebraska ,1871 or 1874 / d. Pocatello, Idaho , 2-28-1940

                marr. Annie Hill

                In 1920 they live in Ogden City, Weber County, Utah with 5 of children.
                work on Railroad, as a Machinist

                tolksteel@... wrote: Happy New Year to everyone. As we are embarking on this new year
[...]

                List Admin

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                To visit your group on the web, go to:

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                You have a great day!

              • clabk2000
                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 23, 2004
                  I have a Sarah Agnes Schaffer in my line who was b.1890 and lived in
                  Nuremberg, PA.

                  --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, stdundas